Property Dispositions Agent
Our business culture is high performance and customer-centric. We believe that continually raising the bar on expectations and holding ourselves accountable to our personal commitments is the best way to serve our customers and achieve our dreams.
Our People thrive in our high performance environment. Setting goals and exceeding expectations produce well above average compensation and extraordinary opportunities to make a difference.
Our Core Values
Integrity in Everything that We Do.
Keep Our Commitments and be Trustworthy.
Create Win-Win Outcomes for all Involved.
The Superior Real Estate Solutions (SRES) Property Dispositions Agent (DA) will be marketing available properties, managing responses and coordinating with sellers and partners for property showings. The DA will market all properties- cash sales and Lease Option properties.
Growing the Investor and Tenant-Buyer Database.
Using marketing, SMS and phone calls to nurture the databases.
Using digital marketing and social media to market properties.
Managing the tenant-buyer application process.
Coordinating property showing with real estate partners.
These requirements should not be aspirational. You must be able to demonstrate that you possess these qualities and understand how to apply them in a business environment.
- This is a full time position.
- Effective communication skills are a must.
- Experience with managing tasks and responsibilities in a CRM.
- Dependable internet connection and computer.
- A high level of comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Timely response to cash buyer and tenant-buyer questions.
- Expert level organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer service skills.
Compensation is highly dependent on the “day one” skill set (sometimes referred to as experience). Experience is not considered with regards to compensation, results are. The more past results you can demonstratively prove, the higher your starting pay.
There are two parts to the compensation plan.
Part One- Base Salary
Part Two- Performance
Superior Real Estate Solutions utilizes a hiring process that dramatically increases the probability of success for both the new employee and the company. This process includes:
- Completion of the Career History Form including full compensation history and a complete list of supervisors.
- Behavioral Assessment
- Cognitive Assessment
- 2 – 4 Rounds of Interviews
- Personal Reference Calls